Sure, here is a possible itinerary for a two-week trip to Prague, Czech Republic:
- Arrive in Prague and check into your hotel. Opens in a new windowTripAdvisorPrague hotel
- Explore the Old Town, including the Charles Bridge, the Prague Castle, and the Old Town Square. Opens in a new windowWikipediachevron_rightCharles Bridge Prague
- Have dinner at a traditional Czech restaurant.
- Visit the National Museum, the Mucha Museum, or the Museum of Communism. Opens in a new windowWikipediachevron_rightNational Museum Prague
- Take a walk through the Petřín Gardens and enjoy the views of the city. Opens in a new windowPrague.euPetřín Gardens Prague
- Have dinner at a restaurant with a view of the Charles Bridge.
- Take a day trip to Kutná Hora, a UNESCO World Heritage Site known for its medieval architecture and its silver mines. Opens in a new window Frommer’s Travel GuidesKutná Hora Prague
- Visit the Sedlec Ossuary, a chapel decorated with the bones of over 70,000 people. Opens in a new windowNational GeographicSedlec Ossuary Prague
- Have dinner at a traditional Czech restaurant in Kutná Hora.
- Visit the Jewish Quarter, one of Europe’s oldest and most well-preserved Jewish quarters.Opens in a new windowPrague Tourist InformationJewish Quarter Prague
- Visit the Old-New Synagogue, the oldest functioning synagogue in Europe.Opens in a new windowWikipediaOld-New Synagogue Prague
- Take a walking tour of the Jewish Quarter.
- Visit the Strahov Monastery, a beautiful monastery complex with a library and a beer garden.Opens in a new window making CzechiaStrahov Monastery Prague
- Take a walk through Kampa Park, a peaceful park on the banks of the Vltava River. Opens in a new windowMICHELIN Guide – The Michelin GroupKampa Park Prague
- Have dinner at a restaurant in the Old Town.
- Visit the Lucerna Palace, a beautiful Art Nouveau building with a theater, a concert hall, and a shopping arcade. Opens in a new windowWikipediaLucerna Palace Prague
- Take a walk through the Wenceslas Square, a large square that is a popular gathering place for locals and tourists. Opens in a new windowWikipediaWenceslas Square Prague
- Have dinner at a restaurant in the New Town.
- Visit the National Technical Museum, a museum dedicated to the history of technology. Opens in a new windowTripAdvisorNational Technical Museum Prague
- Take a walk through the Vinohrady neighborhood, a trendy neighborhood with many restaurants and bars. Opens in a new windowTaste of PragueVinohrady neighborhood Prague
- Have dinner at a restaurant in Vinohrady.
- Visit the Prague Zoo, one of the best zoos in Europe.Opens in a new windowPrague.Prague Zoo Prague
- Take a walk along the Vltava River.
- Have dinner at a restaurant with a view of the Vltava River.
- Do some souvenir shopping in the Old Town.
- Have lunch at a traditional Czech restaurant.
- Take a walk through the Old Town Square.
- Enjoy a farewell dinner at a restaurant in the Old Town.
- Check out your hotel and head to the airport for your flight home.
This is just one possible itinerary for a two-week trip to Prague. There are many other things to see and do in the city, so you can easily customize this itinerary to fit your interests.thumb_upthumb_downuploadGoogle itmore_vert